The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wow

I saw the movie I'm Just Not That Into You last night. I usually don't mind a chick flick, but I had to see this one since it has the cutest girl ever in it and my #1 ... Ginnifer Goodwin. The movie wasn't that great, but here storyline was the best. Just look how cute her round face is ... it's ridiculous. She is also great in the show Big Love, which I also like.

Today I got a bunch of Slim Fast shakes from Meijer ... I am going to try to have them for my dinners during the week ... not for a means to lose weight, but for convenience sake. Coming home from the gym and grabbing a can out of the fridge just sounds so easy, ha. ... We'll see how long I can do that for.

Ohh .. I have been rewatching the Joe Schmo show from a couple years back ... I forgot how funny it was ... they should really bring that show back .... WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!!! hhahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers