The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

How did I forget about this song???

So I was thinking about my top ten movie list, and I thought about my number 1: Bottle Rocket ... and all of the sudden I realized that my favorite song from it's soundtrack was not on my iPod!!! So I quickly ran to iTunes and purchased "Alone Again Or" by the group Love. This song is so amazing .. so calming and smooth .... please give it a listen. I would put it in my top ten songs ... hmm ... I smell another list coming soon. : )

Today was all about yard work. My parents helped me out as we weeded the backyard, where the new grass is growing pretty well. I also took a tv antennae and satelite dish from a previous owner off of my roof. Getting to go on the roof is always cool, right? My pops and I also fixed up a window in my kitchen. Some nice work got done.

I then got to go out to dinner with my friend Matt Morris. We went to our new mexy restaurant in town, Casa Grande ... which is turning into one of my favs. I had the white-cheese tacos!! weeeeeeeeee!!! It was fun catching up with Matt. It was also awesome how the TVs in the place had spanish closed caption going ... I really need to get on that Rosetta Stone.

Nice little Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers