The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Monday, May 18, 2009

huH?


Today at work this lady crossed my path 7 ft. away from me and said, "Excuse me." This left me baffled. What was I supposed to say or do? We weren't even close to each other. It was really weird, and I didn't care for it ... so I went and set down in my cubicle for 9 hours and then went home. What a day.

I lifted weights, jogged the neighborhood, and then made some bbq, bacon cheeseburgers on the grill ... pretty tasty. All my shows are pretty much over on TV ... gonna start hitting the Rosetta Stone: Spanish pretty hard this summer .... speaking of Spanish ... how funny does Pedro Pan sound and his Los Muchachos Perdidos (credit to Heather) .... I must draw this ... LATER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers