The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There's no such thing as a free lunch

I got a gift from the good Colonel today. Free grilled chicken meal from KFC c/o Oprah. It was descent ... except I waited for 45 minutes lolzssshaaggga .... and they ran out of cole slaw right when I got to the counter : ( The best part was that they wouldn't let me substitute another side item, instead I had to have a double portion of mashed potatos. All in all it probably wasn't worth it .... maybe at a later date things will calm down.

I hit the gym again ..... and ........ LOST is on tonight!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. I think the title to your post could be "There's no such thing as a free lunch".

    Well, at least you have 3 more chances for KFC to get it right!

    I couldn't get the coupons printed, must have been a computer-server overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ... I'll change it : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers