The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I can Win at Fake Baseball

I spent a lot of time today catching up on some old Super Nintendo game from days gone by. In one game of Ken Griffey Jr. babseball, I ended up winning 21 -2 with an mvp performance turned in by Marquis Grissom. It was straight domination. I also played some old school NHLPA Hockey with my brother Ryan ... that may be the best 2 player sports game ever. We were pretty even at that game, so it was teh funZ.

The rest of the day consisted of lunch at The Mandarin and fertilizing the lawn. I may watch some Angel season 1 tonight. I am kinda getting into it ... yea ... I'm a big dork ... big deal .. wanna fight about it?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know Marquis Grissom was that good in Ken Griffey.

    ReplyDelete

Followers