The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BUM SOCCER LEAGUE

Today at work, two friends got into an argument about if you offered a bum leftover food ... would they eat it. They gave the specific example of half eaten chicken, a couple grape sized tomatos, and some orange slices. I jumped in and informed them that the Bum Soccer League would be more than happy to take the orange halves off their hands. hahhaha the thought of this league made me laugh .. so I had to draw it.

In other less important news ... I didn't get fired today. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! There were layoffs in my area at work today ... but I got that passover.

Fringe is on tonight and I am sitting pretty with the best pizza in town (Ziffles) in my stomach. nice

1 comment:

  1. this is better then i thought. I like how your paint skills are getting better. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Followers