The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Incident


Today I bore witness to this incident at work. It really caught me off guard. How do you come back from something like this? hahahah

I think I am going to a hockey game tonight ... it's the Komets in the playoff ... our team here at work has a suite.

Blarghhh ... I can't get over my sickness .... I wonder if I need actual medicine? ... maybe

I'll leave you with this ...

My all-star quote of the day ... by me


Heather … Chinese have no need to make toys for dogs.

That would be like Americans making toys for fried chicken.

1 comment:

  1. that's a pretty good girl you drew chad...80s hairstyle and kind of busty...reminds me of lincoln :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers