The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Monday, April 27, 2009

I GOT A GRILL!

I bought my first grill today off my friend Jeremy. I think I will have to get a steak for my initial grilling of meat. This should be a good summer now ... nothing like grilling out.

I finally made it back to the gym ... I think my cold is finally gone. I don't think it was the swine flu ... so ... win.

A funny bumper sticker came to me at work. I am not so sure that it makes sense ... but it kinda makes weird sense to me. It is as follows:

My Other Car is Pants

see ... kinda makes sense .. but not really .... those kinda things are my fav

2 comments:

  1. I think I have the swine...

    In other news;
    Good luck with your grill <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are laughing about your bumper sticker idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers