The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Paul Blart 2 gets pwn'D by Taco

Today I went to a new Mexican restaurant right down the street from my house. It is named Casa Grande. Which I find funny because both words are probably 2 out of the 8 words that most non-Mexican speaking American probably know the meaning to. There is also an Italian restaurant basically across the street from it named Casa ... hahahahaha ... good job on the name, Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good. They had that authentic white cheese on the tacos, which I love. It was also affordable and the salsa was descent.

After the restaurant, we went and saw Seth Rogan's Observe and Report. This is the second movie I have seen about a mall cop this year, Paul Blart being the other. This basically was the same movie as Paul Blart except bumped up from PG to R. It had some amusing moments ... but overall it was pretty meh ...

I would have to call the white cheese on my tacos the crowing achievement on my day off from work.

1 comment:

  1. im not sure how many things have a chance vs. the white cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Followers