The purpose of this blog is to try to catch my most memorable moment of the day and then translate it into Microsoft Paint form.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Food for my Mouth



Tonight I got the taste for some coney dogs. I obv used Nathan's Hot Dogs and then piled it high with chili, onions, and shredded cheddar cheese. I put down 3 dogs, as can be seen in my maticulously, accurate painting. They were awesome. They better be, because I have to have them for the next two nights, ha. I have found I have a high tolerance for leftovers.

I will leave you with a companywide email that my friend received today. It's just ... awesome:

"Heather called in this morning because she is not feeling well. She is planning on being in this morning."

.... HUHz??? LolzcArebeArZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers